loan guide in hindi
tap screen for next slide
अगले स्लाइड के लिए स्क्रीन टैप करें
Credit Guarantee for Micro Units (CGFMU), which provides the loans under the Mudra Programme, guarantees the loans. Here is the guide to SBI E mudra loan!
1. The applicant must be a micro-entrepreneur and a current SBI CA/SB Account holder for at least six months.
2. Highest loan amount available is Rs. 1.00 Lakh, with a maximum loan term of 5 Years. --------------
3. Immediately available loans up to Rs. 50,000 based on bank qualifying requirements. Customers must visit the branch to complete the necessary paperwork for loans beyond Rs. 50,000.
4. Documents Account number and branch information for savings accounts. Evidence of Business (Name, Start date & Address)
5. Documents UIDAI-Aadhar Number (Should be updated in Account Number). (General/SC/ST/OBC/Minority) Community Details.
6. Documents GSTN and UDYOG Aadhar are additional pieces of information that may be uploaded. -----------
7. Documents Proof of Shop and Establishment or any other Business Registration document (if available).
The PMMY is a programme started by the Indian government that offers loans of up to 10 Lakhs to MSMEs that are neither corporations or farms.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!