loan guide in hindi
tap screen for next slide
अगले स्लाइड के लिए स्क्रीन टैप करें
Students may easily apply for student personal loans to get the money they need to pay for education. Here are the 10 best loan apps for students!
10. StuCred Everybody's financial independence will become a reality thanks to StuCred's commitment to sustainability & the provision of rapid loans for students.
9. Pocketly It is well known that Pocketly offers the quickest student loans. They charge interest rates that range from 1% to 3% each month, depending on the size & term of the loan.
8. BadaBro BadaBro is used by more than 100,000 individuals since it offers rapid loans right away and transfers the money into your bank account.
7. RedCarpet With RedCarpet loan a debit card or ATM can be used to get a personal loan with a higher credit limit.
6. CashBean The Cash Bean app allows you to borrow up to Rs 60,000 at interest rates as high as 33% per year with a processing fee of 18%.
5. Slice Pay Student loans from SlicePay come with no-cost EMIs. It provides loans up to Rs. 10,000 for undergraduate and graduate students.
4. Sahukar Students who need small loans up to ₹5,000 should definitely use this app. On the borrowed amount, they charge a 3% monthly interest rate.
3. KrazyBee It is another another excellent student loan application. One might borrow as little as Rs. 1,000 or as much as Rs. 10,000 for education.
2. KreditBee KreditBee is a helpful app for quick student loan. Loans up to Rs. 300,000 are available at interest rates as high as 29.5% annually.
1. mPokket If you're looking for an immediate student loan in India, mPokket is the best option. Loans are available in sums between 500 and 20,000 rupees.
In India, there are a number of well-liked loan apps. You may apply for student loans straight from your bank account using these applications.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!