loan guide in hindi
tap screen for next slide
अगले स्लाइड के लिए स्क्रीन टैप करें
The ideal use for education loans is to pay off debts incurred by attending colleges, whether they are Indian or abroad. Check out these 10 best education loan in India!
10. Canara Bank Education Loan Under the "IBA Skill Loan Program," Canara Bank provides need-based loan for vocational education and training.
9. South Indian Bank Education Loan The SIB Global Education Scheme pays for tuition, tests, library and lab charges, travel & lodging expenses, insurance, and book prices.
8. ICICI Bank Education Loan For studies within India and abroad, ICICI Bank offers education loans of up to Rs. 1 crore and Rs. 2 crore, respectively.
7. PNB Education Loan PNB Udaan is a special loan programme designed to assist deserving students in pursuing higher education at reputable universities abroad.
6. SBI Education Loan For education loans in India, State Bank of India has some of the lowest interest rates.
5. Avanse Education Loan An NBFC under the control of the RBI, Avanse Financial Services, specialises in giving students in India access to inexpensive education loans.
4. IDBI Bank Education Loan For students who gain admission through management quotas, IDBI Bank offers educational loans to them.
3. Union Bank of India Education Loan Regardless of the loan amount, Union Bank does not charge any processing fees to Indian students for education loans.
2. Axis Bank Education Loan For students who received at least a 50% on their HSC or graduation exams, Axis exclusively covers education loans for graduate or postgraduate programmes.
1. HDFC Bank Education Loan Education loans from HDFC Bank are available for studies in India and abroad. 50 lakh rupees is the maximum loan amount available for students in India.
Both public and private sector banks offer loans, and unlike other types of retail lending, education loans have a moratorium period.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!